Feb 23, 2009

pass~

i had my undang test today while benben had his driving test today XD

7.45am in the morning, uncle (driving instructor) came to drive me to cuepacs for my undang test x.x'' was the 3rd or 4th to reach.. started my test at 9am, ended at 9.30am. =.=''
i passed my undang test but it seems unbelievable for everyone -__-" especially my dear.
keep teasing me...
den i called uncle, told him tht i passed my undang & can go for theory already. he was also very shocked. somemore ask me to wait for him coz he 'lim teh-ing' as he thought i would fail =.=''
why lehhhhhhhhhhh???? very weird meh i can pass undang???!

sms-ed wit my benben all the way from cuepacs to hulu langat o.O" when i reached there it was his turn for the driving test XD so i went to settle my registration for theory lesson first x.x''

kelian him.. waited so long for the JPJ test. ~__~"
b4 my class started he wait until my break time ended around 3pm+ only it was his turn.
but nvm la... he passed his driving test so it's worth waiting~~ XD
i also around there ma.. nvm one hor??? XD

lalalala~ i got 'driver' soon!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! XDDDDDD
blek blek



Love,
-Nat-

No comments:

Post a Comment