Dec 29, 2008

our memories..

it has been 350 days since the day we both got together..
we really did go thru alot..
happy moments, sad moments, unexpected moments, lots & lots more..

remembering the day we both just knew each other..
till the day we got together..
everything was jz out of our expectation..
firstly, RO brought us to know each other out of thousands of people..
we then became frens..
then.. we got to know each other better when we were at GPCC taking up tuition classes in Dec '07..
we became closer frens..
thru hangouts & eve celebrations, we got attached on 15th Jan '08 :D

the past 349 days really meant alot to me,
changed my life alot.. and i believe it changed wilz's life lots too.
these 349 days wasn't really easy for both of us..
our path was full of obstacles,
but we managed to overcome almost all the obstacles we faced together. :D

these 349 days.. hand-in-hand, we grew up together..
from the beginning of Form5, until we sat for SPM, till we graduated from secondary school, and looked for job.. and finally found a job at a survey company.
all the sweet & sad memories we went thru together i would never ever forget in my whole life.. to me, they are the sweetest addiction ; my pain killer ; my everything in life.





benben, u're the greatest miracle in my life :D
love you =)

♥ Nat ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment